HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much better is the match trigger than the stock factory trigger on a USP40? I'm waiting for my gun to arrive and can't decide whether or not its worth the extra cash.

What advantages does it hold? The gun will be used for IDPA mostly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is only one man's humbly offered opinion, but I would wait for the match trigger. It is so much sweeter than the standard. Hope that Helps (HTH)

·
Registered
25 Posts
The match trigger is the way to go but it may affect your IDPA class. You may want to check the rules on the IDPA website. Some modifications that are externally visible are prohibited. This may include the over travel stop on the match trigger.

The trigger offers over travel adjustment and very crisp, creep free release. You will be happy if you make the conversion.

·
Registered
802 Posts
It would put it into ESP despite being an OEM item because of the overtravel screw.

DA will still remain heavy. The SA gets shorten up on the overtravel due to the screw. The take up is still long (doesn't change from stock) and the reset is still long. Weight drops a little, 3.8 lbs is about average among the match triggers. 4.5-4.8 lbs is stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts