HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The compact I want to purchase is now on hold for a little while. I found a great deal on a new USP9 SD and could not pass it up. I am extremely excited about this one. I am having an IWB holster made for my USP9, and I am going to move the jet funnel over to the SD. Down the road I may install some of the Meprolight adj sights on it. We are getting a class 3 license at the dealer I work for part-time, so I may have to get a can to put on it. Even if I do not, I love the look of this pistol. Should be here early next week. When it arrives, I will be sure to get some pictures up.

And the sickness continues. I have owned something from just about every quality manufacturer. Over the years I have owned at least 25 different Glocks, and I always seem to make my way back to them. This time the USP's seem to have taken hold, and I hope that I can keep the love going for years to come.

Adam

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Congrats on that sweet deal, Adam. Just out of curiosity, what made you switch to H&K after having owned 25 Glocks? Well, not for the obvious reason that HK's are better guns, right? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Congrats on the new USP. I have a few and believe they are the best pistol made. Remember pics when the new family member arrives.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on that sweet deal, Adam. Just out of curiosity, what made you switch to H&K after having owned 25 Glocks? Well, not for the obvious reason that HK's are better guns, right? LOL
I still like Glocks for sure. I think it would be hard for anyone to disagree that they are good at what they do. They are made to be cheap and reliable, and they do that well. I have been in and out of Glock pistols many times. What really sells me on the HK is the internal design. I really like a gun that has a sear and not a criciform. Overall it is what you shoot the best with and what fits you best. They are both tough guns, but for now at least, the HK wins out.

Adam

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Congrats on your new USP9 SD, its a great one! Post pictures when it lands! Tried a g22 for 3 wks, worse trigger on the planet bar none, they are good at making the worse trigger ... cant argue that! =)~

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awesome gun. I too have four USPs. Probably add a compact when I get back. I have seven Glocks aswell. :wink:

I like fullsize models. All of my HKs and Glocks are fullsize models expect for a HK45C and a G23.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts