HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have one of the new Surefire X300 Ultra 600 lumens lights to try, but since it now uses a clamping type mount, I wonder if anyone has tried to install in onto the USP rails by simply removing the rail insert and clamping it down onto the USP rails?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The usp rail isn't as wide as a 1913 rail. I have the new X300 but it wouldn't clamp down far enough to get a tight fit on the USP rail.
Is the side clamping piece on the x300 removable? If so I'd love to remove it and sand down the inside edge to allow it to clamp down further. I might have to look into this some more....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is the side clamping piece on the x300 removable? If so I'd love to remove it and sand down the inside edge to allow it to clamp down further. I might have to look into this some more....
Yes but I don't think that would work. It would probably pop off anyway. I can get you some up close pics of the clamping assembly if you want to see them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.