HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I've saved my pennies and am ready to get a USP .45 V1 compact. I may get a new one, but may holdout for a nice pre-owned one.
What would a fair price for a used USP .45 compact in excellent/new shape be assuming it came with the standard 2 mags and case?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hello,

I've saved my pennies and am ready to get a USP .45 V1 compact. I may get a new one, but may holdout for a nice pre-owned one.
What would a fair price for a used USP .45 compact in excellent/new shape be assuming it came with the standard 2 mags and case?

Thanks
Used? LNIB? BNIB? And are you in California?

·
Registered
818 Posts
My local gun shop sells the NIB USP 45C for $889.00 FWIW.

Depending on the condition of a used pistol which seem to always have " less than 100 - 500 rds." thru them should put you in the $675.00 range +/-.

My two cents worth. Good luck, let us know what you buy. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Used? LNIB? BNIB? And are you in California?
Obviously I want it all, like anyone else...... used/LNIB with only 1 magazine run through it by a retired grandmother (selling because she wants a larger pistol!) who will sell it for next to nothing. Realistically I will most likely jump on the best deal (like anyone else) I can. I'm in Arizona, but am visiting southern California in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my police trade in in excellent condition for $539 from CDNN. But truth be told, the frame has more dings and scrapes on it than I'd like. The barrel and internals look fine, though. Ya get what ya pay for, I suppose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts