HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys,

I picked up a 5/6/9/10 Detent plate and a ambidexterous CL from LEED this week and set about tearing down the USP to install it. During the disassembly, I sent springs and crap everywhere.

I got all my parts back in a nice pile and set to reassembling it.

I cannot for the life of me, using every set of pictures, walkthroughs, FAQs, etc, figure out how/where the $%^$ the "detent slide and detent slide compression spring go, or in what order of the reassembly, they are installed.

It seems that this step is missing from every FAQ I've seen.

This is the detent slide and spring below. Will someone please give me a hand with this. I am going nuts! HELP!

·
Registered
802 Posts
It's not missing from the walk through that I still haven't gotten around to finish writing up.

Okay, so you know where the variant detent plate goes right? The spring and slide plate goes into that slot. Put the spring on the plate and it will slide right in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not missing from the walk through that I still haven't gotten around to finish writing up.

Okay, so you know where the variant detent plate goes right? The spring and slide plate goes into that slot. Put the spring on the plate and it will slide right in.

I didn't realize that needed to happen before the CL was put in.

I really wish it wasn't missing from the current walkthroughs! Would have saved me about 3 hours.

Thanks Scooter. I look forward to your work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
slide plate

Man I just did the same thing with my uspc. Thanks so much for this post!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts