HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Norway :)

I recently got a USP Elite .45 ACP. Great gun, and I would like to complete the accessories with the HK sight tool (if that's what it's called).
I can't find it anywhere here in Norway, so I hope someone can help me with this!
The tool looks like this:
hk justering-2.jpg
Have a nice day! :)

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
I don't have an Elite but that's one on my list, but those are common for the HK USP Tacticals and Experts adjustable sights (I have several of them that came with them). You should be able to find on HKParts if you can order from there and ship to you over seas, assuming you are in Norway (I would assume that is not a regulated part so I would think they can ship to Europe), if not I am sure you can get from HK customer service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your respons. You see, my problem is, I can't even create an account on hkparts, as the only option for country is USA. I have tried other webshops, and they are all the same. Here in Norway, there are no shops who carry this part (sadly). I have also tried ebay and such, but no luck. Magazines and other parts are available in my country, but not this adjusting tool. I'm soon to be frustrated, not beeing able to complete my HK Elite casing, with this crown jewel of a tool (if you can say it to be one) :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thank you for your respons. You see, my problem is, I can't even create an account on hkparts, as the only option for country is USA. I have tried other webshops, and they are all the same. Here in Norway, there are no shops who carry this part (sadly). I have also tried ebay and such, but no luck. Magazines and other parts are available in my country, but not this adjusting tool. I'm soon to be frustrated, not beeing able to complete my HK Elite casing, with this crown jewel of a tool (if you can say it to be one) :)
If you find one on HK parts (or wherever if they only deal with US customers) and I will buy it and send it to you and you send me the cost of the item and shipping, it can't be much.

PS: Love many of your TV shows

PM me if you find one in the states and need someone to buy it and send it to you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Do you know who made the sights, I think it was Mepro, if so I wonder if they will just sell the tool?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all, for your involvement! I might have a solution to my problem, thanks to a PM I got. Fingers crossed, I will post when this hopefully works out.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Why don't you just call HK USA Cust service. I am sure they can at least let you know where in you can get one in Europe. Who knows maybe they will even send you one. Its not likely that it is a export restricted part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why don't you just call HK USA Cust service. I am sure they can at least let you know where in you can get one in Europe. Who knows maybe they will even send you one. Its not likely that it is a export restricted part.
Norway is outside EU, and things are not as easy as they could/should be. Norwegian importer/wholesale is not working very well at the moment

1 - 12 of 12 Posts