HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace the sights on my usp. Was considering a set of Trijicon bright and tough or the hd’s. Anyone currently using either, or switch away from them? Looking for some opinions. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Looking to replace the sights on my usp. Was considering a set of Trijicon bright and tough or the hd’s. Anyone currently using either, or switch away from them? Looking for some opinions. Thanks.

I went with Trijicon Green night sights on a USP Compact 9mm, very nice and great sight picture.

I didn't use HD, I hear they have sharp edges and tend to cut you.

Reactions: zart312

·
Registered
253 Posts
Put multiple sets of Trijicon HDs Orange on USP 45s, P30 LEM 9mms. HK45s. My favorite overall in all light conditions sights.

·
Banned
82 Posts
Big Dots - accuracy really drops off after 7 yards due to that marshmellow on the end of the slide. Also if you actually look at it the Trit dot is no where near the size of the white plastic - thus POA / POI is different for night and day (unless your able to consistantly line up the center of the marshmellow on the target during the day). Not to mention the fact that with practice that Marshmellow will be wholly unimportant inside of 7 yrds.

You can see I like them. Yes I have shot them. I was not impressed.

However, standard size dot Ashley's are great - have these.

Henie Straight 8's are slick.

Cheapest and best - get a front NS only in the appropriate height from Mepro (cheapest and best). You will find that NS in the rear are actually harder to shoot with in the dark. I have always taken a black sharpe to my rears.

I have Trijis, Ashleys, and Mepros - all great. I have also had PTs -ummm.... never again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts