Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VP9 series

Votes: 14 51.9%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So made the mistake of walking in LGS handled the VP9 full size. Notice the handy slide tabs seem usefull. Question being any options to include something like that on USP. Other than cutting out suitable size steel stock & welding any simple solutions? Great pistol out of the box Any tips feel free to add! Don't be shy username wife came up with after chilli night

Attachments

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I have never felt the need on any of my USPs. The VP is a bit smaller of a slide and perhaps that is why HK thought of the idea for it.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Forgive me for being blunt but the last serration is the same size in width as the slide at it's widest point... it seems to stick out further but in reality it doesn't. I have a Mark 23, HK45T, and USP in several variations. The VP9 is the only model that has the "wings" and those can be replaced with a flat panel.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well you can do several upgrades to the USP... TooSixty has a bunch of trigger upgrade tutorials.

Awesome I'll look em up. The reset &d.a. pull is heavy.
Also took a closer look at hk23&hk45 slide does only seem marginal at best. Having never held either 😢😭 couldn't tell at first. Thanks for ya the in future fellas & gals. Hope yall having great weekend it time to hit the range!

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Well you can do several upgrades to the USP... TooSixty has a bunch of trigger upgrade tutorials.

Awesome I'll look em up. The reset &d.a. pull is heavy.
Also took a closer look at hk23&hk45 slide does only seem marginal at best. Having never held either couldn't tell at first. Thanks for ya the in future fellas & gals. Hope yall having great weekend it time to hit the range!
No worries and here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
623 Posts
there are a few sections in this forum for HK information. Go to the rookie and information section. I will bet almost every question you have has been answered.

·
Registered
667 Posts

Here is the solution
I hope there's a really, really good excuse for driving two license plate screws into the slide of a stainless USP fullsize. Better be some guy who lost two legs, one arm, and two or three fingers on the other hand saving a family of kittens from a suicide bomber, but still wants to shoot his USP from his wheelchair.

Otherwise that's one lazy Bubba who needs to hand over every last tool in his box! :mad:

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
The strap was made custom by a distinguished leather maker, and was installed by an hk armorer. The screws are stainless to match the slide . I think I'm having problems with my new VP9 now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
18,626 Posts
I hope there's a really, really good excuse for driving two license plate screws into the slide of a stainless USP fullsize. Better be some guy who lost two legs, one arm, and two or three fingers on the other hand saving a family of kittens from a suicide bomber, but still wants to shoot his USP from his wheelchair.

Otherwise that's one lazy Bubba who needs to hand over every last tool in his box! :mad:
At least he has taste! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I read this whole thread. The only thing I got out of it is that there is another guy in Alabama that joined the same month that I did and practically the same avatar as me.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts