HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made multiple changes to this gun, hk45c mag release, usp compact ambi safety, viridian x5l among others. I use a blackhawk size 17 holster(slightly modded) with this gun.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Love your Mep night sight demo starting at 0:44. The video shows nothing, total darkness. :wink:
Are your Meps still working?

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
What was that that fell from the magazine well when you decocked the gun at 2:23?

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
How does the HK45C mag release work in the full size USP .45, does it drag on the mags? [You guys are freaking me out, I cant find my tin foil to make me a hat!] =)~

·
Registered
765 Posts
You sing praises to the mag release, but you didn't explain why. The average onlooker on youtube, that doesn't have privvy to the knowledge contained in this forum :wink:, may have just been convinced to not buy the gun, because they get the impression that the mag release is crap.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
You sing praises to the mag release, but you didn't explain why. The average onlooker on youtube, that doesn't have privvy to the knowledge contained in this forum :wink:, may have just been convinced to not buy the gun, because they get the impression that the mag release is crap.
well you have a valid point and after watching it again I see what you mean. I actually wasnt trying to say the original was crap. Also by looking at the thread about the mag release, I dont think anyone is gonna be able to get one anyway. To be honest it was more of a show and tell than a review, but I would like to make videos to order if that makes sense. So if I ever reupload it I will fix that part. For now though, I will put in an annotation.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
What I like about your video is that the explanations are clear and without nervous stammering/stuttering and repetitions. Nicely done. Sorry I horsed around a little in your thread. I was feeling giddy last night...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts