HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot my new USPF Tactical, in the .40 cal. Customized with the jet funnel, night sights, Insight X2L, CCF flash suppressor, and a Agrip. I also own a USPF in a .40 as well. Impressions:

1) Double action match trigger is smooooooth compared to my regular USPF.

2) Laser module was waaaaaay off. Didn't read the instructions until I got home; zeroed it in as best I could and will try out the next I go to the range. I really like the subcompactness of the light/laser unit.

3) CCF vortex accurizer - Got the titanium version. No issues with followup shots or slow to cycle. In fact, it definitely helps reduce the muzzle flip and IS noticeable. Shot my regular USP back to the back with the tac, my double taps were much better with tac/CCF combo; had one set of double taps that were overlapping each other. Nice. Did not shoot without the CCF during today's session at the range.

4) Adjustable sights - the Tac has the higher sights, and it took me a while to get used to it. Was shooting high at first.

5) Agrip - Functioned well. Stuck on, no sliding whatsoever.

6) Jet Funnel - really helps with the grip; more surface for your hands. Plus, 16+1 rounds of Hornandy Tap is great piece of mind

On a side note, I picked up the uplula speed loader. Wow. I had a HKS that was a piece of crap; didn't even fit the HK mags correctly, even though I got the "correct" model. With the uplula, I can load my jet funnel mags and my regular mags with the utmost of ease. Definitely a must have.

Overall, so far so good!! I still need to get used to the sights, but I'm starting to love my Tactical.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice report ... I have 1911's, XD, SIG's but nothing comes up on point like my Competition Carry .. you make me extremely green w/ envy .... luckily mine is on O.D. so it hurts less. HH

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the good range report! I agree with you on the Uplula mag loader. It is a definite must have as it makes loading up mags a breeze.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts