HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a line on a full size USP 40 TAC var1. It is LNIB with less than 100 rds thru it. It has high mepro nite sites on it and comes with the thread protector. It comes with 3 13 rd mags and the jet funnel system is no longer on it. I don't care cuz I have an extra jet system already. Is $900 to much, I think it sounds good, but there are many on this forum more knowledgeable than myself. It is an AB date code and comes with hard case. 40 s&w is not my first choice but its also not a deal breaker for me. Thanks for any advice!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
900 is a decent price. I would not pay more than that for a .40 Tactical that comes in a hard case. I paid 825 for mine in a soft tactical case used.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's not a steal. I paid $900 for my .45 USP Tactical in Gray soft case last Fall. If .40 isn't your first choice I would look around for what you really want.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally could care less about getting a soft case with my guns. My pistols never go back in their cases, and the cases are just starting to pile up. When i go to the range I use a really padded 5ft case that holds about 6 to 8 pistols at any one time. It's just easier than carrying 6 or7 different individual cases for me. I have actually contemplated just throwing all my cases out. Then I remember people will buy almost anything.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll sell you mine for less :)
When did they start coming in hard case? I bought mine in 07 and it came in a soft case/bag. I too installed tru dot N/S on mine. Kidding on the sale though. I'm keeping mine.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't quote me on it but i think they started using the hard cases in 2009 or 2010

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I personally could care less about getting a soft case with my guns. My pistols never go back in their cases, and the cases are just starting to pile up. When i go to the range I use a really padded 5ft case that holds about 6 to 8 pistols at any one time. It's just easier than carrying 6 or7 different individual cases for me. I have actually contemplated just throwing all my cases out. Then I remember people will buy almost anything.
You wouldn't happen to have a soft camo case for a MARK 23 that you were thinking about throwing away? If so, send me a pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts