HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
In light of my recent joining of this forum and new-found interest in all things HK, it was a pleasant surprise to open up American Riflemen to find this article. Very well done, great pics. It **almost*** tempts me to get into 40SW again. Almost.

:)

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Just got mine in the mail and was surprised to the see the article. Thanks for sharing the digital one!

·
Registered
753 Posts
That was a pretty good review. Two things they didn't cover though: the USP's legendary reliability, and the fact you need an adapter to attach the surefire light they talked about in the article.

·
Registered
710 Posts
HK still makes the USP? Must be an article from 1996 lol. I bet there is some guy sitting on the toilet looking at that magizine in complete amazement and in awe because he has never even heard of a USP. Must be something that just came out. All kidding aside is there another line of pistols that is as good as the USP that gets ignored or disrespected as much as the USP? It's really ashame.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Great to see USP still getting press!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Got my Rifleman yesterday. That was a great article, just shows you how good the USP is despite being nearly 25 years old!!! I hope HK keeps making the USP line. I love my USP 45 tactical!!

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,928 Posts
I bet there is some guy sitting on the toilet looking at that magizine in complete amazement and in awe because he has never even heard of a USP.
Remind me not to buy any of your Old Magazines :610:

To the OP thanks for sharing...............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts