HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have looked at posts, some old and some new, I have run into a lot of comments about incompatibility of old and new parts. One thing I have not seen is links to any type of cutaway view or cutaway diagram that shows the relationship of the trigger/hammer group components and how they change position during a shot sequence. In other words, showing how each part interacts with the others to make the shot go off but also make the safety functions work. I have seen such graphic descriptions for a 1911 on the internet and wondered if anybody had ever seen one for the USP. In my opinion a clear understanding of how it all works not only makes it easier to understand how the parts become incompatible but also to address assembly and disassembly. Have you seen such a presentation or graphic model?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the closest I've seen to what I am talking about. I was hoping for something that focused in on the trigger/hammer components and showed by either slow motion or a series of drawings the motion of each parts as the shot sequence occurs. I appreciate the link

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
In the game I mentioned, I believe you have the ability to do slow motion and change the transparency of the slide and frame to be able to see more of the action of the parts. It really pretty incredible. I can get the name if anyone is interested. Of course after getting the “free” game I was shown how for only $60 or some exorbitant price we could have the whole German armaments pack! Since it included every HK and a couple of other cool guns I rolled over and bought it. I think he said the Russian DShK was the hardest to disassemble and reassemble. Needless to say he knows his HKs now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts