HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a USP45 compact I would like to setup as a tactical.

Anyone know where I can find a compact 45 threaded barrel and the high style night sights for a compact?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Barrel is available from HK or can be special ordered through Midway-USA which will take several months. Price is around $225 to $250 IIRC. The current tall sights used are the Novak which can also be purchased from HK or you can use the sights that originally used on the Compact Tactical (before civilian release) which are the Heinie Compact Tactical tall sights. These are the ones I used on my CT clone before the CT was released to civilian sales.

·
Registered
340 Posts
One thing to think about is selling your uspc and purchase a uspct. I think bigbore is correct on barrel pricing. If you add up the cost of raised night sights and a new threaded barrel then you really are going to be into the uspc quite a bit of money to get into tactical configuration.

I actually had a uspc .45 for my ccw. When I was at the SAR show Gordon Miller had usp .45 ct's for $850. I purchased one on the spot and sold my uspc when I got home and it ended up only being about 150-175 to upgrade.

One plus to keeping your uspc and getting the threaded barrel is that you could swap the barrel out depending on the situation. If you are going to carry your pistol the threaded barrel is not really necessary, so you have some options that way.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Biog bore, Nice looking compact! How hard was it to put the Jet funnel on a USPc 45? Is that a HK45c 10 round magazine? Is it hard to CCW with the big mag set up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts