USP45 Stainless for Trade

* UPDATE - okay so I’m a bit ignorant on current values. I did some research and it appears that the stainless 9mm versions are more valuable. I’ve edited my offer below to reflect this *

I recently acquired this USP and don't need another USP 45 so I'm looking for something different. This USP45 comes with the following:
  • USP45 KG date code and matching serial numbers
  • 2 LE marked 12 round magazines (10-94)
  • Original grey case
  • Original manual
  • Original accessories pamphlet
  • Original warranty paperwork
  • Upgraded Tru Dot sights (dead)
  • Original sights (not installed)
  • Upgraded LEM trigger kit (installed)
  • Original V3 parts (not installed)
Items to consider
  • This is NOT a safe queen gun. It's been handled and used.
  • I am not the original owner and I don't have background information.
  • There is slide wear on the right side, probably from being holstered. (photos)
  • There is a ding on the right side of the slide. I lightly cleaned it with Hoppes but it didn't come off so I think it's a ding. (photos)
  • The internals of the gun are very clean and have seen very little wear. (photos)
  • The barrel looks lightly used. Very clean and minor wear. (photos)
  • I'm guessing this was a duty weapon and wasn't used much, only holstered and handled. This would explain the wear on the outside with little wear on the inside.
What I'm looking for
  • I'd like a USP9 Stainless with original mags, paperwork, and case. I can add up to $600 with my trade to help match the USP9 SS value
  • Or I'd like a USP9c Stainless with original mags, paperwork, and case. I can add up to $400 with my trade to help match the USPc SS value.
  • I’m also considering the USP 9 Tactical. I can add up to $500 to match the value.
  • I'm looking for something of similar quality, not trying to upgrade here. However, if I need to add a little $$$ for something nicer, I can.
How this works
  • If you are a member here at HKPro and have a solid buy/sell/trade history, I will do a cross-ship, FFL to FFL.
  • If you are a member here who is new or doesn't do much by way of buy/sell/trade, I will ask you to ship first to my FFL. After I pick it up, I will ship 2nd.
  • Please don't respond to this thread. Simply send me a message and we'll work out a trade. I'm a photo guy so I'll ask for a bunch of pics.
  • If you DM me and say, call this phone number, I'll ignore you.
Photos

Material property Gun barrel Font Trigger Gas

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Font Gun accessory

Wood Font Handwriting Auto part Art

Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire Font Auto part

Hood Bumper Wood Netbook Office equipment

Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Handwriting

Wood Automotive exterior Gas Tints and shades Pattern

Automotive lighting Rectangle Vehicle door Bumper Tints and shades

Sleeve Collar Red T-shirt Wood

Brown Material property Font Magenta Electronic device

More photos to come.