HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a NIB USP Compact .45 for $710 shipped from CDNN. No night sights. Is that a good deal? I know it's cheaper to get it used but sometimes you don't know what the actual condition is on the pistol especially from across the country. I was also wondering how to get a match trigger on it. How about an LEM Match? Whats the difference? If I convert to LEM it would put the trigger to 4.5 lbs? And where can I get decent night sights?

·
Registered
349 Posts
From what I've read on the boards, you can't put a Match trigger on the compact, but you'll probably get a much clearer answer from someone else.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm working on a DIY/Info page right now, all with fancy photos and all! We are in the middle of harvest so hang loose. And I'm out of server room, so I have to contact charter and see if I can buy, beg, or borrow for more. 20 megs doesn't go far now-a-days.

Here is a DIY trigger smoothing page that I have linked to a few members. No one has had problems with the page or they never went to it. Links all seem to work...
http://webpages.charter.net/gemarsh/hk usp trigger smoothing.html

Be Safe
Gayle

From what I've read on the boards, you can't put a Match trigger on the compact, but you'll probably get a much clearer answer from someone else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.