HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a NIB USP Compact .45 for $710 shipped from CDNN. No night sights. Is that a good deal? I know it's cheaper to get it used but sometimes you don't know what the actual condition is on the pistol especially from across the country. I was also wondering how to get a match trigger on it. How about an LEM Match? Whats the difference? If I convert to LEM it would put the trigger to 4.5 lbs? And where can I get decent night sights?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
You didn't get a bad deal on it considering it is new. There is instructions here on how to put the LEM trigger into it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm not sure about an LEM match, or if it even exists, It's most likely just an LEM and match kit with mixed parts, Such as the new trigger and polished catch/hammer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
From what I've read on the boards, you can't put a Match trigger on the compact, but you'll probably get a much clearer answer from someone else.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm working on a DIY/Info page right now, all with fancy photos and all! We are in the middle of harvest so hang loose. And I'm out of server room, so I have to contact charter and see if I can buy, beg, or borrow for more. 20 megs doesn't go far now-a-days.

Here is a DIY trigger smoothing page that I have linked to a few members. No one has had problems with the page or they never went to it. Links all seem to work...
http://webpages.charter.net/gemarsh/hk usp trigger smoothing.html

Be Safe
Gayle

From what I've read on the boards, you can't put a Match trigger on the compact, but you'll probably get a much clearer answer from someone else.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well whats a decent price for a uspc45 with mep night sights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts