HKPRO Forums banner

USP9 Expert or .....?

5K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Killertoad 
#1 ·
I have about $1k after selling a few items I didn't use all that often. I have a chance at a USP9 Expert, date code BD, with JF and 2 mags in like new condition. The original box, manual, and all factory equipment would come with it. The price is shipped to my FFL too.

My question is this, "Is there another Hk pistol you would buy for the same amount of money?"

Thanks,
Mike

#15 · (Edited)
Figuratively speaking, "I pulled the trigger on the deal." $1,050.00 shipped FFL2FFL. Another 4 days transit and $32 in transfer fees and she's all mine.
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

#16 ·
I picked up an 9mm expert a year or two ago. At the range I find myself shooting it the most. Recoil is very soft and accuracy is outstanding. I put the FO front sight on mine. It is my best shooting 9mm

#18 ·
I picked up my Expert yesterday and I do not have the words to describe how buttery, smooth the action operates! Just a slick, sliding, perfectly weighted pistol. I'm sure shooting will be glorious!

#22 ·
I have two high-end 1911's that I felt less excited about to receive or shoot. I can't wait to get it sighted in. I'm very happy with my newest addition. In second place is my USP9c stainless.

Thanks everyone for all your insight, opinions, and kind words.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.