HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, im a new HK USP 9 owner (new to me).

after about a year of looking i found one at a great price in my area. the guy i bought it from said he fired about 12 mags worth of ammo through the gun, but for good measure
ill assume 200rnds. i am asking the fellow members of this forum if they cold post a few pictures of the wear you may have on your USPs (preferably around 200 - 500rnds)

i know it would be a lot easier if i posted a picture and got feedback, but i am not home at the moment and this is one of those things that just bug me.
when i get home ill update this thread to incude some pictures of my own, so that i can have the "expert" opinion you all posses!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It is very difficult to desipher how many rounds have been fired throug any HK handgn. I've fired 500+ rounds through my P30L and it looks brand new. One of my 9mm P9s has had 2000+ rounds through it and it looks almost as new as when I bought it 20+ years ago.
Don't let it bug you. Go out and shot the hell out of it. HK handguns are built for more rounds then you'll probably ever put through it.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
it's a headgame to try and figure out how many rounds are fired, as rwboilini states. It's like looking at a girl and trying to fuigure out how many times she's been...well, you know.

Just shoot it and enjoy. I have thousands of rounds through my USP9CC and yes it has some hood wear, but other than that the pistol looks new. I always get compliments on how nice it looks and shoots :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
REALLY??????? The USPs have a service life of at least 20,000 rds. If you want a new gun then buy a new gun. If you want one to shoot then buy a used gun that looks good and move on. 200 rds fired--2000 rds fired--it makes no difference.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
My P30LS with almost 10K through it looks the same inside as when it had 2K through it.

How's the pistol shoot? That's the real indicator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts