·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
Sorry i was mid editing- my first link had all the extra crap in the link when you click on a email advertisement. . . Fixed now!
Haha! Sorry about that

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where do you enter the promo code?
Checkout I believe. I bought a MPX from them last month, and was able to use the code for that purchase as well. First time I have ever bought from them, and they shipped quickly and I got lucky with an MPX at ‘precovid’ price . . . ;-)

·
Registered
54 Posts
It’s interesting that the UPC for this doesn’t match any of HK’s current USPCs and a quick Google returns only this specific listing. Anyone have an idea why?

I’m wondering if it’s some kind of special run and that’s why the price is so low...

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
If the pic is correct it already has the spurred hammer installed.

PS It has the flat baseplate too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If the pic is correct it already has the spurred hammer installed.

PS It has the flat baseplate too.
Description has the following:
  • No snag, bobbed hammer
So either the pic is wrong or the description is wrong...

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
I think it’s the same batch that GM had a while back. It has import marks on the other side from a third party importer. Armchair Wholesale

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think it’s the same batch that GM had a while back. It has import marks on the other side from a third party importer. Armchair Wholesale

That would mean they are the same ones Gander has on their website, which are used, and the price would make more sense in that case. I called SG and they didn't have any more details other than what's listed on the site, so I'll be steering clear for now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lol the rep I spoke to said that a bunch of people have already called Sportsman’s guide to ask about this gun. He definitely confirmed that the picture is inaccurate and that these are brand new shipped from HK.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just remember that you have to check this box as part of the purchase, and I'm betting it'll apply if they end up being used instead of new:

I'm sure the deal is still worth the gamble for some, just want to make sure people know what they're getting into.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. This company’s reputation seems sort of sketchy though; see Better Business Bureau’s site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts