HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 6 and 7 of the new 2012 HK products catalog, it says the USPc 357 SIG is available by special order. I'll have to look in my older catalogs, but I don't remember this being an option before. Does anyone have any insight to this? Maybe this is better asked in the customer service thread, but maybe someone else knows too.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I could be wrong, but the way I understand this is if LE/MIL wanted 500 units then it's a special order and produced for them.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Punisher...
No 357 sig compacts can be special ordered. I called a couple weeks ago and as for the civilian market is concerned... The customer rep. says that HK only makes the 357 barrel. He said I would have to buy a .40 compact and drop the barrel in. That was 2 weeks ago.

Sorry...

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
On page 6 and 7 of the new 2012 HK products catalog, it says the USPc 357 SIG is available by special order. I'll have to look in my older catalogs, but I don't remember this being an option before. Does anyone have any insight to this? Maybe this is better asked in the customer service thread, but maybe someone else knows too.
This refers to larger "special orders" of at least 500 to 1000 pieces. HK does not like to consider new production orders of less than 1000 pieces due to the set up cost to make a production run.

G3Kurz

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Furyataurus, lucky!

·
Registered
92 Posts
man all I can afford to shoot much of is standard ball ammo,wish I could afford to pop the good stuff just for fun....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts