HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys... Need to get some feedback from ya. I've got some co-workers who are interested in my compact 40sw in stainless, and I'm trying to figure out what's fair (not a screaming deal, but fair.)

Gun, original grey case, 6 mags (10rd), night sights (still bright, as they were mounted recently), original sights, Milt Sparks VMII.

$800 too much? Too low? Interested to hear your feedback. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Seems like a pretty good deal. The Versamax is usually a long wait and you can probably recoop $100 easily on Ebay.

The mags are ok. However the fact that it is a stainless gun is the really sweet part.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think $650 is really more what the market is for that item.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'd say, $550 for an older, used USP .40c, +$80 for stainless +$10 for each mag over the origional 2, +$40 for night sights. total $700 to $740 depending on condition

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I just bought a brand new USPc .40s&w for $625 with 1 magazine which was a pretty good deal. I'd say $800 seems fair for everything you are throwing in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd say $800.00 seems a little high...I recently purchased a new USPc .40 (non-stainless) 3 mags, night sights for $575.00 and a used USPc .45 stainless with 6 mags, night sights, Galco Fletch holster for $600.00.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd say $800.00 seems a little high...I recently purchased a new USPc .40 (non-stainless) 3 mags, night sights for $575.00 and a used USPc .45 stainless with 6 mags, night sights, Galco Fletch holster for $600.00.
You got a great price for those pistols. Those guns at those prices would sell right away here. I actually missed out on a USPc .45 in stainless for $650 here in California. The USPc40 in stainless I just bought was $625 but included a Galco holster that retails for over $100 so I think I got a good deal.

Price is relative to demand and location. I bought a well used but good condition USPf .45acp in stainless for $500 with nightsites and no mags. A like new one just sold locally for $850 with no nightsites.

I'd say a good price on the gun with 2 mags is $650-675 more or less depending on condition. This is a stainless gun which would get more than a regular USPc. The holster could sell easily for over $100 depending on condition again. The 4 mags could go for $10-15 each. So $800 seems fair, not great but not bad.

Break up the package if your co-workers don't want to spend that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts