HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am the owner of a USPC .40 Stainless and I was wonder what it was worth. I am the first and only owner and the date code is AA. (I'm toying with the idea of trading for a full sized usp 45...I love HK, but sort of dislike the Stainless Slide. Call me stupid, I guess.)

The finish on the sights, extractor, and the slide release are a bit worn. There is a small scratch/ding on the bottom of the trigger guard and there has been about 2500 rounds shot through it with no problems whatsoever.

Here is the link to some pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14018&l=65469&id=740368644

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sight unseen, I'm gonna hazard a guess of about $500. Check used guns on Gunbroker.com, don't sell it to a dealer who will undercut you just to turn a profit for themselves. I'd sell it on Gunbroker if you want, or list it in the want ads at HKPRO, if you are set on parting ways with the 40C, at least you know it will find a respectful, happy home.

I own one myself and it would probably be one of the last firearms I got rid of if faced with the sale of my weapons. It fills the bill of being a perfect concealment arm, with full size features in a truly compact frame, not one that's been shortened in barrel and frame like other companies offer. It gives me everything I want and nothing that I don't. I'd recommend taking a serious look at whether or not you want to sell that particular firearm.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the input. I do have to admit that I really like the handgun. Like I said,, I am toying with the idea, but will probably end up sucking up to the wife and conning her into letting me keep it AND get another one...haha

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for the input. I do have to admit that I really like the handgun. Like I said,, I am toying with the idea, but will probably end up sucking up to the wife and conning her into letting me keep it AND get another one...haha
Good luck ^_~ Can't even get mine to let me buy another snake...And she LIKES those... =\

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wife gun

maybe i should buy her a new purse w/ a shiny new usp inside..."oh ya dear, it came with the purse!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts