HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking here for a little while, but have never posted anything until now. I recently got into HKs and I started with purchasing a P2000V3 back in October and bought a USPcV1 about a month ago. I had done a lot of research on the LEM light trigger, but was kind of on the fence about it with the P2000 because of the hole that the decocker would leave once removed from the P2000.

Well finally I decided to convert my USPc into an LEM and I just did the whole thing in about 20 minutes after work today and I am so happy I did. The fell of it is perfect and I like the fact that it kind of dumbed the gun down in a sense by eliminating the decocker. I also shoot with a high grip and getting rid of the decocker allows me to now hold the pistol the way that feels the most comfortable to me. I retained the stock hammer spring and TRS which made it a light LEM.

I had never taken apart an HK frame before today and it's really not all that intimidating. Definitely worth it to do it yourself.

Hopefully I'll be able to get it to the range this weekend.

It's a pleasure to be here and I would strongly urge whoever is considering this conversion to save your money and do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Glad to hear that it worked out for you. For Christmas, I paid to have my fathers USPc 40 sent to HK for a once over, and the L LEM instillation. My dad always had issues with the first DA pull, and not is dialed in with the L LEM. His first shots are night and day.

Happy shooting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts