HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was picking up some ammo today at the local candy store and noticed they have a used USPc 45 with a SS slide for $499. I'm not up on the variants but it was DA/SA no safety. Looks like the slide had some holster wear but other than that, it looked pretty good. Not sure of the year it was made either. Sorry!

I just bought a P2000 so I don't have the $$$ for it right now but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll send you the contact info for the store. If not, I may have to put it on lay-away.

·
Registered
851 Posts
$499 for a stainless compact is pretty damn good. Find out the date code and approximately how many rounds have been put through it. Then you'll know for sure if you have a bargain there or not.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The date code is on the slide of the gun and is a two letter code. It usually starts with either a "K" or "A". K is a 90's gun. A is a 2000 gun. The following letter will date it exact to the year of production, for example KG = 1996, AE = 2004

·
Registered
616 Posts
find a way to get the money and buy it as long as it doesnt have a ton of wear. Great price.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
You could have that slide bead blasted for $50 and it would look like new, or leave it as is. $499 for a USP in that condition is a 'dont pass on this' deal!

·
Registered
73 Posts
That sounds like a great price. I thought I got a good deal on the standard HE finish with night sights at $545.

Heck, it's a great gun anyway.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Very nice price on one wish I could find one around home for that. I can find the full sizes sometimes for that but not the compacts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts