HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First I want to say thanks for all the help I received when first joining especially TooSixy, Big Bore, and Carrera. I picked this beauty up on May 23rd and I've been really busy so I didn't get to share some pics with you. I took these with my iPhone and let's just say that photography isn't a strength of mine.

Gun was purchased brand new from a local gun shop as a V1 and I converted it to a Todd Green Special LEM with no lever - BC date code. I also added the extended magazine release. At this point I'm in love with this gun and I definitely have the HK itch. I'll show you guys some before and after. In a couple of pictures I wiped it down with a paper towel which wasn't the best idea.

Before

After

Love the clean profile and the LEM trigger. I was that guy on the fence between the P2000 and the USPc and I'm 100% certain I made the right choice. Just feels and looks like it's all business.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still can't stop smiling!

·
Registered
30 Posts
What is the "Todd Green Special LEM" trigger?

I am in the market for a new trigger for my HK pistol in the same size and caliber as yours; something that is different from the V1.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts

I am in the market for a new trigger for my HK pistol in the same size and caliber as yours; something that is different from the V1.

Thank you for your time.
It's between heavy (standard) LEM and light LEM. Heavy LEM gives you 7.5 to 8.5 lb trigger pull. Light LEM is about 4.5 to 5.5 lbs. Todd Green, I believe, it's about 6.1 to 6.4 lbs.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thank you for your time.
I would absolutely recommend the TG trigger to anyone not satisfied with their current LEM setup. I had the light LEM originally in there after the conversion and the trigger felt like mushy and cheap. I then swapped between all 3 springs and I can see why the TGS is pretty popular with those willing to tinker with their weapon. Besides the cheap mag release swap the TGS trigger is priceless.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, all I can say is that sounds DAMN good. There are not alot of LGS that have HK pistols, let alone one with an LEM trigger so I am not able to "feel" how an LEM trigger is; wish I had one but thank you for your time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts