HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here it goes..
I am obviously new to the forum ..hold applause. Lots of awesome info as I expected . I have always been a Glock shooter I have always loved the hk and as it goes my wife has found it to be her weapons. Of choice. She has been shooting the full size varient 1 in 9mm and I think it may be a bit large for her. Any opinions on if the compact may be better suited....I have found compacts to be a bit more finicky to shoot. Any opinion to help me lead to my purchase would be awesome. Thanks.

Ryan

·
Registered
47 Posts
The USP9c is an awesome weapon. I have been using mine as my everyday carry and have never had any issues with it. The grip also happens to be a little smaller in circumference than the full size because it uses steel mags rather than the polymer mags. I suspect that she will love it. I also suspect that after you try it you'll want it for yourself ;)

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
The USP Compact 9mm is absolutely rock solid, and dead-nuts reliable. Not in the least bit finicky, ever. My wife's favorite gun. She consistantly shot almost perfect bullseyes with it 6 or 7 shots out of 10 at 21 feet until I sold it. I only sold it because I thought I needed the cash, but it's one sale I have always regretted. I'm sure I'll get another one eventually.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: My wife is barely 5' 3" and about 92 pounds, with wrists about the size of 2 man-sized fingers. Here she is shooting it:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Thanks so much. Now I just have to find one in good shape at a good price. I think I will be going used for this purchase.

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is the one I'm chewing on right now. Looks to be a fine specimen for the 9mm and a great companion for the USP-C 45.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Oh, and I forgot to mention: My wife is barely 5' 3" and about 92 pounds, with wrists about the size of 2 man-sized fingers.
My girlfriend is even smaller than your wife, 5'1 and I've been trying to get her to go to the range with me without success. I even told her that she could own any one of my guns if she wants one for herself. Still no go. I, too, think the USPc 9mm (or P2000SK 9mm) would be perfect for her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts