HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, this is not another which rail is better, which one should I buy, etc thread. I did a search and found plenty of info and pictures on the USPc rails. I am pretty much set on the GG&G and I've seen plenty of pictures with lights mounted, but I would like some pictures of the GG&G WITHOUT a light mounted on it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I prefer the Surefire to the GG&G...but you should be happy with both...

·
Registered
221 Posts

here's some more pics. its a gg,g rail for the compact. i love the way this works for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DMG311 how come mine (very top tan gun) sticks out past the end of the frame on the USPC 40 and yours does not? Do you know the part # of yours?

·
Registered
221 Posts
i'll get that info for you when i can. give me a day or so.

·
Registered
221 Posts
i prefer the way the xml fits on the uspc. i believe they have light/laser models too. i like the bulk of the light to fit below the frame of the gun if possible. However, i'm not sure how good the battery life is on the xml. the brightness is very good. i used it the other night and was surprised how good it really is.

i'm sorry i haven't gotten the model number fo the rail for you yet. i've been on some heavy medication for an injury and i've been pretty incoherent...

figured calling about or handling guns is a bad idea right now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts