HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a USPc .40 with a stainless slide for a little under six years now and I'd like to say that I love it. One thing I was wondering though, is if it would be possible to get a regular, blued slide from HK and how much I would be looking at paying. Would I have to send my gun in for a fitting or just get a new slide?

I love my USP and it's the first handgun that I ever owned and the one that I learned how to shoot with. (As far as the hard-to-learn trigger, I have/had no problems with it...but probably because it was what I first learned to shoot with...)

Any help would be great help!

:confused:

·
Registered
221 Posts
i tried to get a new slide for my uspc40ss to make it a uspc9mm. the slide is around 450 without internals? (extractor, firing pin etc.) all in all it's like 600 (including or not including the barrel). i would suggest buying another gun that's what i did and all i know is spent very little more but now i have 2 operational pistols vs 1 convertible one.

call HK parts and get a quote but these are the numbers that i seem to recall getting. but this is a little hazy and that was over a year ago.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Are you asking about refinishing? or what I think and that's to have two slides. If you want to go from SS to black that can be done, or what I did from black to a SS look by having it hard chromed. Cost for either would be probably under $150.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts