HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A large FFL told me today that if I wanted at USPc Tactical I should think about getting it soon as HK is no longer producing them. Is this true or was my FFL misinformed?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
No, he was not misinformed, he was out and out lying. The Tac has never so far as I have heard ever been discussed as being DCed though every time a dealer is out of them that is what they tell you. It is one of HK's best sellers. They would have to be stupid to drop it.
Pure BS like 99% of the other dealer stories about HK guns being DCed.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
No, he was not misinformed, he was out and out lying. The Tac has never so far as I have heard ever been discussed as being DCed though every time a dealer is out of them that is what they tell you. It is one of HK's best sellers. They would have to be stupid to drop it.
Pure BS like 99% of the other dealer stories about HK guns being DCed.
The Tac i can see, but JLStorm was talking about the USP45 Compact Tactical. Though i thought it was a good seller too.

In anay case, its a standard protocal for gun salesmen to give the old "Get em while you can!" spiel.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad I havent purchased anything from them than....I recently found a smaller very nice FFL that doesnt try and pressure me about anything...and they are 5 minutes away!

Thanks for the info Big Bore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts