HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What rail adapter should my friend use on his USPc .40cal with his TLR-2? I hear GG&G is one of the best. I just wanted to poll the audience before I encouraged him to buy it.
Also, where should he purchase it from for the best price?

Thanks for all of the help!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Surefire and current one from GG&G are the best IMHO. They are identical in almost all respects (execept price).

They are solid and don't protrude to far out from the frame of the pistol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For those of you with either of these mounts...do they preclude the use of holsters not built exclusively for them? I've got a Blackhawk Serpa for my USP compact and was wondering if I could still use it with the GG&G adapter. Thanks

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
No, with either the GG&G or the Surefire the gun will no longer fit in the Serpa CQC holster. I have both adapters and neither will fit in my Serpa CQC with them on the pistol.

·
Registered
616 Posts
For those of you with either of these mounts...do they preclude the use of holsters not built exclusively for them? I've got a Blackhawk Serpa for my USP compact and was wondering if I could still use it with the GG&G adapter. Thanks
Yes, you would need a holster made for the adapter unless you wanted to go with some lose fitting tactical type rig. A few companies make holsters for the USP with a GG&G and TRL2 Blade tech being one of them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I will throw a wrench in the cogs:

I called Safariland looking for a tactical holster for my buddy and they say that for the TLR-2 and USPc .40, they ONLY fit the following rail adapters:

B&T
MR07

The holster would be model 6005-29111-121.

I have never heard of these. Any ideas? Have you had experience with other Safariland tactical holsters?

·
Registered
40 Posts
So I will throw a wrench in the cogs:

I called Safariland looking for a tactical holster for my buddy and they say that for the TLR-2 and USPc .40, they ONLY fit the following rail adapters:

B&T
MR07

The holster would be model 6005-29111-121.

I have never heard of these. Any ideas? Have you had experience with other Safariland tactical holsters?
The MR07 is the Surefire mount for the USP Compacts.

The MR09 is the one for the fullsized USP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That holster does look rather sleek!
I might have to look into that for my P2000.

Anyone know what this B&T rail adapter is?

Anyone have other experiences with Safariland holsters with USPc + TLR-2 + other rail adapters?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts