HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been answered, i tried searching and there's lots of LEM info but i didn't find much on this specific topic. I recently purchased a usp compact v7, which is the old dao model. Do I need the whole lem kit, or can I just replace the hammer, and maybe the sear complete. I just changed my hk45c tactical from v1 to lem, and it seems like the dao model might not need all the pieces. Anyone done this before, or have any info? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
You will need the whole kit I believe. I know you would at least need the 2 piece hammer and the sear at a minimum.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'm trying to run through the V7 parts in my head and the majority (if not all) of the LEM parts will need to be used so why not just install the kit and call it good? Even if there was a spring or two that could be utilized I would feel better replacing them all and starting nice and fresh.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
You will need most parts from conversion kit. Best is to get universal kit. You might end up with some unused springs, but I think it will not cost more as a bundle, that getting parts separately.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
DAO old enough to need the new firing pin and block? You'll want those. You'll also need the "new style" catch which was in my USP kit but I don't see it in the universal kits.

-- Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts