HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Shooters and HK addicts ! It's great to be on your forum 馃憤. I have been shooting for HK for a year now and loving every minute . My teammates and I have been working hard and our results have been great. Here is some video highlights from the first half of my season , I compete in the Production Division in USPSA . Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks! Jason Linn https://youtu.be/4cDfLNYJDDI

Registered
Welcome to the site, Mr. Lynn!

If I may ask with your permission, I would be quite curious to know what your preferred VP9 competition setup is in terms of (1) sights, (2) grips and grip-modifications, (3) trigger modifications, and (4) anything other performance enhancements (extended magazine baseplates, etc).

I fully understand if you choose not to divulge this information, but I'm sure many on this board would be quite curious.

By way of example, and with the stipulation that I do not compete professionally, my preferred modifications to my HK USP9/USP40/USP45 include:
-Reduced Reset action job from Mr. Rick Holm at Lazy Wolf Guns, including nickel-Teflon internals (you really, really should try this).
-Dawson Precision Competition Sights .145 rear notch with matching Trijicon front.
-Enhanced Precision Products grip re-stippling in "carry" texture (low abrasion, good for "office" hands) with Brooks Tactical Agrip placed on top.
-Robar NP3 Plus Nickel Teflon on extractor claw and barrel.
-Robar Matte Roguard refinish on slide.
-Surefire MR-09 mount with Surefire X300 Ultra tactical light.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the site, Mr. Lynn!

If I may ask with your permission, I would be quite curious to know what your preferred VP9 competition setup is in terms of (1) sights, (2) grips and grip-modifications, (3) trigger modifications, and (4) anything other performance enhancements (extended magazine baseplates, etc).

I fully understand if you choose not to divulge this information, but I'm sure many on this board would be quite curious.

By way of example, and with the stipulation that I do not compete professionally, my preferred modifications to my HK USP9/USP40/USP45 include:
-Reduced Reset action job from Mr. Rick Holm at Lazy Wolf Guns, including nickel-Teflon internals (you really, really should try this).
-Dawson Precision Competition Sights .145 rear notch with matching Trijicon front.
-Enhanced Precision Products grip re-stippling in "carry" texture (low abrasion, good for "office" hands) with Brooks Tactical Agrip placed on top.
-Robar NP3 Plus Nickel Teflon on extractor claw and barrel.
-Robar Matte Roguard refinish on slide.
-Surefire MR-09 mount with Surefire X300 Ultra tactical light.
Hi Lossiter , I run a lighter striker spring , Dawson Precision Competition sights , and a DPM three stage recoil assembly with a cut down spring . Otherwise my guns are stock . Stock 10 round mags because I live in an unfriendly state

Registered
Hi Jason I am brand new to USPSA actually shooting my first match today. It was a great time!! I can definitely relate to the unfriendly state pain as I am in Cali.
I'm running a VP9 and was wondering if you could elaborate a little more on the striker spring and recoil assembly with cut down spring. Thanks for any info you can provide to a newbie loving his HK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts