HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a USPc 45 and want to buy a light for it. I've looked up the MK2 and like it, but I haven't found that much on the surefire. Are there more than one surefire lights that would work for it?

Does anyone have any input/references I could read to help me make my decision? Price is probably the main factor, but I'd be willing to pay more for a better product.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've had the UTL and I now have a Surefire X200b. The X200 is by FAR brighter and seems to be better built. Surefire makes an adapter to fit the X200 to USP and USPc series weapons (and other lights)...

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
I think Surefire is a much better light. It will fit with the Surefire rail or the GG&G rail.

I've also been impressed by the Streamlight TLR-2 light laser combo.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I know the TLR-2 wasnt on your list, but you might consider it...I have been very impressed with the light. I havent heard one bad thing about it yet to tell you the truth.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I've gone to a few local places and tried the surefire and streamlight lights.

Main complaint about surefire X200b is the price and the toggle switch was harder to push than the streamlight.

If I got a streamlight it would be the TLR1 as I really dont think I want to pay the extra for the laser. Is the laser on the TLR2 actually worth the extra ~$140?

I still haven't gotten to handle a MK2, but I want to know if it has the same toggle lever as the streamlight and surefire.

And as far as the mounting goes, I would need to buy an adapter for the surefire and streamlight, right?

Thanks for all the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts