HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've got a few questions. I've done a ton of reading and maybe I just haven't found the answers yet, but maybe somebody knows. I purchased the V3, knowing what I was getting into, and went back and forth about the V2 LEM for a while. Anyways, since I can't leave anything alone, and stock sucks, I may want to switch to the V1. Now in my reading, I discovered the CDA improvement for the LEM.

Besides the reset point, does the CDA change anything else?

I should be able to purchase the CDA and the rest of the springs to convert to the LEM and be good to go?

Is it possible to use the V3 trigger instead of the Bobbed trigger, or does that have to be switched for the LEM?

Again since I can't leave anything alone, what else would you recommend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I meant is it possible to use the V3 Hammer instead of the LEM Bobbed hammer in the LEM or CDA.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
First of all, you are a little confused and that sure does not help your case. CDA is LEM but 99.9% of the members here refer to these variants as LEM, not CDA. Having said that, converting your stock DA/SA to LEM does not change your trigger reset. It is still the same. You cannot use the V3 hammer with LEM but you can use a V0 Hammer. Do more research on that.

Shoot it as is, that's my recommendation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the clarification! I am definitely shooting it as is. I may just for-go all this mess and order on in the LEM version to have a second.

What started me on this is that I actually really like the DA/SA. I just hate how long of a pull and how heavy the DA is. Is there a way to lighten that up?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Thanks for the clarification! I am definitely shooting it as is. I may just for-go all this mess and order on in the LEM version to have a second.

What started me on this is that I actually really like the DA/SA. I just hate how long of a pull and how heavy the DA is. Is there a way to lighten that up?
change to the light firing block pin spring
change hammer spring to 10 or 12 lbs wolff or 12 lbs hk match hammer spring

1 - 7 of 7 Posts