HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been working on a V51 pistol in my spare time.It is still in the mock-up stage. This is a link to some photos of it. The ruler in the photos is 6 inches long. Please go to bottom of page. First link didn't work.

Thank you
HART1:82:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey- post some pics the real way.

I'm 40 years old and not about to become a member of a pedophilic website like myspace just to look at a few pics of your 'gun'....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
V51

dude,

I work as a Millwright, not a software engineer. I was just trying to be nice and help a fellow board members build one if they didn't want to spend a ton of money to have someone else make it for them. No need to be a smart ass about it. If the link doesn't take you to my photos, I'm sorry. Tell me how to post them and I will do it.

Thank you
HART1:5:

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to post my pics?
Get a free account on photobucket.com, and upload the pics there. Then post a message here, click the icon in the message box that looks like a mountain range with a sun over it, and paste the copied link from photobucket.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
AviatorDave,

Thank you for your help. I am sorry I didn't know myspace was a pedophilic website. I hope everyone understands.
No problem. Glad I could help. Here's one more tip - when you copy the link from photobucket, there are 4 different ones to choose from. If you copy the second link down, titled "Direct Link" and then past that into the insert image box in your HKPro post, you'll see the actual image in the post, not just the link. They'll look like this:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Is the "S" where the "F" should be?

That looks like it will be fun!

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Good job.... fun, ain't it?

Mine's done except for the finish. This pic is in it's non-sear configuration ... a pistol. I'm gonna hafta put a flame job on it or something for the Creek.

Only thing missing is the paddle release. I'll get to that after the 7.62x39 version is done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts