HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a guy that wants to sell me a V93 with all Hk parts from what I hear. I haven't seen the gun to look for any of the proof marks or anything, but he said that the BCG, trigger group, barrel, trunion, sights, cocking tube, and a few more things were all original Hk. What would be a good price for it in great shape? It has the non adjustable stock on it with the standard forend.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I'd say around 950-1,050. I'd check bolt group,gap, and barrel markings to determin price. Check to see if it has an MKE receiver as well. It will have 4 raised ribbed areas around the trunion. Some people use the term "all German parts" loosely. If it has German bolt group, 1/7 twist barrel and German trigger pack, it jumps to the 1,200-1,300 range. If it has a 1/12 Malaysian barrel, which most likely it does, with German bolt group- 1,100-1,200. I don't think the Malaysian barrel adds any value but German marked bolt does even though the Malasian bolt groups are German made un marked. Sorry if I over complicated it but this is how I'd base my decision.

If you need pictures of an MKE receiver and German trigger pack, I'd be glad to send you some.

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
From the list of "all german" parts I'd say the gun has a 922r issue. Better check it out. Don't sound like there's enough left to be kosher.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
If he's claiming HK parts then it's most likely a Malaysian kit build. Vector built several of them and I have one. I also have a couple of those Malaysian kits.

If it's a good quality build, it's still a "used" rifle, because the kit is used. but it would be worth $1100-$1200 easily. JMHO.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From the list of "all german" parts I'd say the gun has a 922r issue. Better check it out. Don't sound like there's enough left to be kosher.
This is something I was also wondering about. I knew about 922r compliance, but no details about it.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So... If what this guy is tellin me is true (all the genuine marked up Hk parts), and it is 922r compliant (legal), then $750 for a gun said to be in great shape is a good deal...

Alright, next thing is to get the gun into my hands to see the parts and condition for myself...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
So... If what this guy is tellin me is true (all the genuine marked up Hk parts), and it is 922r compliant (legal), then $750 for a gun said to be in great shape is a good deal...

Alright, next thing is to get the gun into my hands to see the parts and condition for myself...
At 750.00, it's a good deal either way. New Vectors are 1,060. I personally don't think a Malaysian barrel adds any value unless you're looking for a 1/12 barrel.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Are the new Vectors built on a better receiver than they were back in about '05? Man, that thing was soft, easily bent or dented, and wasn't properly machined to accept a scope mount.

Been thinking of taking the plunge again, but not willing to be that disappointed again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts