HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been to one. There is one in Mid December. Is it worth the trip and $8.00 admission? Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Depends on what you're looking for.I've been to the VFGS for the last couple of years and noticed its the same dealers with the same products.What did stand out was one particular dealer's reasonable prices on shotguns.

I'll be there on Sunday Dec. 16th. just to look around.And if I find a deal or something I want, I'll buy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been to the show each year for the last couple years. It was really fun the first time I went, but then noticed each show after that had the same dealers with the same items for sale. I never bought anything big, just some small items here and there. Never really noticed HK's being sold. If it's close by, I would say go and see what you think. Have fun.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just going to browse for a day just to get out of the house. Not interested in purchasing anything at the moment.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back. Of the 10,000 rifles that were there, I only saw 3 HK rifles. And they were very expensive. All autos. @$18,900 for a MP5K. It looked really nice, but out of my price range.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The gun show there is Awesome! Not necessarily HK oriented but still a good time even if you don't buy. Last time I went I got a Mosin Nagant, some 15rd 1911 mags for a buddy, a bunch of ammo and cleaning supplies. It's really a great time just seeing everything and everyone there, people will even walk in and carry firearms to sell there. I'd have had a lot of fun even if I didn't buy anything. I am definetly going come Dec. I am also going to try to get out to the Allentown gun show this weekend. My buddy's father used to take him cause they had a lot of stuff.

ETA: S&W will be at Classic Pistol on the 18th also and I'll be there sunday picking up some lowers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The gun shows now adays have been getting really crappy. Only one worth going to imo is the Valley Forge. The others are decent but its always stockpiles with people selling beef jerkey, nazi war stuff, model airplanes and tons of other things that have NOTHING to do with firearms at all. Plus alot of the dealers sell the same things and alot of it is uninteresting. Valley forge though usually has a few more tables with goodies and tons more ammo vendors as well as reloading supplies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts