HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oddly enough, within the last month I've had 2 customers request I sell guns for them. Normally, not a problem. However, I need some help with these.

First is a MARS Import Spanish CETME. I don't think it's been fired. It still has cosmo/grease in the flash hider. This one has the metal forend with the bipod built in. S/N is S-022XX. This one has nothing with it other than the sling still lying tightly against the sides (no box, mag, nothing).

Second is an SR9 that IS unfired. It doesn't have the goober thumbhole stock, either. It comes with some goodies, but no box.

Anyone got ballpark ideas on these two?

And just so no one thinks I'm just here for these, my suppressed USP9-SD, my P7PSP, and my USPc 9 all say hi!!

Woody

·
Registered
872 Posts
Mars Import $3500 to $5000 depends on how fast you wish to sell? This early model should have the push-pin hole very desirable and a collectable firearm. Check militaryfirearms.com they have more info on CETME's.

SR9 unfired but with out original stock $2100 value will also be dependent on additional parts offered.

·
Banned
34,579 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :biggrin:
Based upon my information:

1. MARS CETME serials started at about S-02102* and ended around S-02725*

Note: There are supposedly 1,258 imported (B- and C-Series/4; S-Series/1,254, with 854 being pre-68)

2. Imported 03-11-65 through 02-18-71
3. S-02100* through S-02300* have the rare metal forend bipod (increased value)

Can you PM me the "full" serial number? :wink:

Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts