HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the LGS today and saw 2 NIB USP .45 Tactical, with BC date code. He wanted $1,075 each + sales tax. I offered $1,025 but he didn't budge. Sticker price is $1,149. Is $1,075 a good price for a NIB tactical?

He also has 2 USP9SD in stock, and they are listed $10 higher than the .45 Tacticals. Must be the ammo price and popularity, despite the fact that USP9SD doesn't have the Match trigger like its bigger brothers.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Not that Bud's gunshop is the end all be all, but that's cheaper than what they want right now. If it's on your bucket list, I don't think you'll find it cheaper. Love mine!

edit: didn't see you already have 2! Doub'lin up are you?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bud's price of $1,095 + FFL transfer fee will put it within a few bucks of my LGS's price. I have no clue what date code I will be getting from Buds, but at least I know it will be a BC from my LGS. :wink:

Thank you, R.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I say that's a good price for a LGS. When I can, I try and support the locals; if they are within $50 or so (give or take with the prevailing price), I'll buy from them.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Yeah that is a pretty good price if you want to save a few bucks I would check out cross creek guns, supporting vendor!, they have good prices and cash discount and discount on extra mags for buying the guns I believe

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Sorry P, what I meant to say was that I don't think you'll find it any cheaper than what you found at your LGS. Just using Bud's to affirm the great local price.

Happy shooting.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
I paid $1150 out the door to my lgs cheaper than dirt at the time was about $100 cheaper then the ffl transfer was $35 but I felt like giving my lgs some business to help keep the doors open.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i paid $1115 with transfer fees, etc for my bud's usp 45 tac i just picked up today from my ffl. it has a BC date code, and has bumped my usp9sd (w/match trigger) as my favorite gun.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, guys. Will probably pick up this one, keep it as a safe queen, and shoot the other. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts