HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local gun store has a used P2000SK. I don't know the date or round count but it looks to be in great condition. It is a Variant 2 and has Trijicon (I was told) night sights. They are asking $760.00. It has everything that comes in the box. How much would you pay for this (let me know a range since you obviously can't see it). This store typically overcharges but will negotiate some. I held it and dry fired it. The trigger was really nice.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can buy it BRAND NEW for $100 more so that's not the best deal in the world.

I'm the type of guy that would EASILY spend $100 on the peace of mind knowing that it's brand new rather than "save" $100 only to lose it later in some hiccup.

Depends of date, round count, etc. I would aim at 600-650.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I paid almost 700 for mine (including shipping) about 2 years ago. It was barely used.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Mine was $700 plus shipping, no night sights, V2, 8 factory mags, and a slew of spare parts (recoil assembly, mag springs, baseplates, etc). Had about 700rds through it. The guy basically field tested it for me, it's been a great shoot in the 1k I've put through it since.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I paid $650 shipped for mine, with nite sights, gently used with about 1500 rounds. With all stuff in box.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Recently purchased a never-issued, never fired police trade-in, NIB P2000sk (technically LNIB I suppose), .40 SW, LEM, NS, 3 12rd magazines along with the case and all attendant paperwork for $750...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice prices. Where did you find them? Was it online or possibly on this forum? The gun shops around me seem to be much higher in prices.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I actually found mine on the SIGforum... He doesn't have any more P2000sk's but I'm pretty sure he has some issued USPc .40's at $450 IIRC...

·
Registered
416 Posts
I got mine from someone on here. Actually, now that I recall, he put on tritium sights and changed the trigger to light LEM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts