HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a deal on a USP 9mm with the control lever on the right side (Variant 2) and I want to change it to a Variant 1. Any lefties out there like to trade control levers?

·
Registered
865 Posts
More than likely you're gonna have to change out a part and that is the "Control Lever". I believe you're gonna need part # 214184. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will comfirm this but I could be wrong on my part number. Good luck

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
A new control lever is $40. LEM kit (eliminates the lever as well as the horible 9+ pound DA trigger pull) is less than $80.

Since I fine LEM highly superior to V1 (or V2) I strongly recommend just going direct to LEM and not passing V1 enroute.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought about the LEM but my USP 45 Tactical is a Variant 1 so I wanted to stay the same on the 9mm. Gary

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
All you need it the lever (and the axle which it is attached to) and you can swap them out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I bought the Variant 1 lever from Fatmat27 and finally got around to installing it. I went on U-Tube and watched a quick video and in 15 minutes I had it swapped out. I'm a happy camper! Thanks for the input guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts