HKPRO Forums banner

Various H&K in Portugal

41K views 114 replies 34 participants last post by  Slytiger 
#1 ·
First, an addition to Chef´s pics of GNR officers in Iraq.

POE (GNR´s CT unit) training before deployment in Iraq

Army´s day exhibition. It´s me or the H&K MG has a drum magazine?

See less See more
#8 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Portuguese police officers patrol outside the Paco dos Duques (house of the duke) in Guimaraes 28 May 2005. An extraodinary meeting of Iberian and Latin American foreign ministers will take place today here with 22 countries represented.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Portuguese Foreign Minister Diogo Freitas do Amaral (C) and Colombian Foreign Minister Carolina Barco (L) walk on the outskirt of the Castle of Guimaraes 28 May 2005. An extraodinary meeting of Iberian and Latin American Foreign Ministers takes place today with 22 countries represented.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks to "He219".

#16 ·
Bloody 'ell! those were meant for P7Perfect at PCT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. This fever really must be getting to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

#20 ·
Thanks for the excellent collection of pictures. Those G36Ks and MP5SDs look great. The Portugese look well and trully kitted out.

Two questions for those in the know:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a satelite or solar panel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a specific brandname for these gloves - I've seen them in a lot of pictures in a lot of countries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

#21 ·
Thanks for the new pics, Chef! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a specific brandname for these gloves?

[/ QUOTE ]

In English they are called "mitt" or "mitten", in French "mittaines" and in Spanish we say "mitones". As for brands, a lot of manufacturers make thier own mitten designs as Uncle Mike, Oakley, Black Hawk, Elite USMC, GK, just to name a few...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.