HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a Vector Arms V93 rifle.

From looking at the boards here the CA 93 looks like it has "issues". I never got a bad rifle from CAI, but mabye I got lucky over the years.

SO that lead me to the Vector Arms V93.

I have fired Vector Uzi's both f/a and s/a only versions, they seemed quality.

Has anyone had experience with the V93, either good or bad?

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Vector is a mixed bag in my opinion, I have 3. I have a V93, 53K and a 51P. The V93 has been a pleasure since day one. The 53K has been nothing but headache since day one. It has been back to Vector twice and it was pointless. My 51P is awesome, it came with an almost brand new looking FA bolt carrier and group from 1984 stamped HK. The thing I like about Vector is that they use FA parts and so if I ever win the lottery and can afford a sear, I am good to go. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I took the plunge and the V93 is on order.

Will advise when I get it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know this is a little late, but I recently bought a used one from a board member here. I have only had a chance to take it out once. That one time I put about 200 rounds through it with different kinds of ammo and had no issues, I was slow shooting, rapid shooting, and bump fired one mag.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
What is a Vecrtor?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Vector V93 shipped, should be in to the FFL tomorrow, if time permits I'll pick it up and post some pics.

·
Banned
58 Posts
I purchased picked mine up brand new Christmas Eve last year. Mine is running like a top with both brass and steel case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts