HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the range with my vector 53 pistol. droppped my f/a trigger pack in and put on the vector collapsible stock and my [email protected] pistol gripped hand guard that i also use on my 51. after all of the vector horror stories about the gun and the mags, i brought alot of extra parts that i had recently ordered. ran flawless out of the box. went thru the new gun rountine-- fire a few and clean-fire a few and clean with a bore snake - then rock and roll . perfect firing, feeding and ejecting. vectors 40 round mags ; perfect. sight was off about 6 inches high and 6 inches to the right but that is it for the gun. i ran 3 different tyes of .223 thru the gun including 300 rounds of wolf and not a hiccup at all. i am having difficulty getting the mfi scope adapter to fit to mount a red dot as i do on all my hk , but i have had the same problem with my fleming mp5pdw and my rdts 51. i tried the vector with hirtenberger practice ammo which will run in my m16 but the plastic bullet didn't want to feed so i'll just run them in my 16. the great thing about the vector is that it didn't take me 2 1/2 years to get back from rdts as my 51 did and it has been already 1 1/2 years waiting on my suppressor fix and my hs precision barrel thread for the suppressor ! hope yours is as good as mine is --dave

B

·
0 Posts
Vector Runs Great

My Vector 53 runs like a top. I have put it through the ringer as in wolf, S&B, Federal, Winchester white box, etc. The fit and finish is excellent. I am one pleased customer. Now I want another Vector toy. I still have my HKs but they just don't come out as often.

:79:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1000 round 53 report

just returned after the 1st 1000 rounds thru the gun . as you have read , the 1st few hundred were without problems . the last 600-700 rounds the same. no ftf or fte . vector mags 100%. sight can't be adjusted low enough at 25 yards or far enough to the left . it is within an inch each way but clear out of adjustment. still unable to get the mfi mount to work but have a red dot with its own mount on the gun. hits poa at 25 yards. double taps are a piece of cake , but singles are few and far between. accuracy is ; shots touching at 25 yards ; probably would be one hole but it is hard to do because of the size (moa) of the red dot on its smallest setting. the is with non match ammo as this is not a match gun. inspite of the short barrel it is very accurate even on full auto and with less than my choice of sights. i prefer it over my m16. i don't care for the collapsible stock however. my 51 has an ace folder and this one will have one soon. all of the guys at the range that are, regular shoot alot f/a , liked and did well with the gun. both the 51 and the 53 do better on f/a with the mp5k pistol grip on the front. it also keeps your hand from getting hot as quick which means longer bursts and more mag dumps between cool offs !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts