HKPRO Forums banner

Vector 93K

6K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  bystok 
#1 · (Edited)
So my Vector 93K came today and everything checks out except the bolt gap. My FFL and I both checked it using our own set of feeler gauges and we both got a .021 reading on the gap which to me is out of spec. Now I know it'll probably shrink once I fire it, but I was wondering what you guys would do? New rollers?

The fit and finish on the rifle is great, looks as good as the HKs I've handled, I'm glad it turned out to be well built after some of the horror stories I've read on here.

I'm planning on SBRing it on a form 1 some point soon, and as far as I can tell the flash hider isn't blind pinned on, it looks like it's been silver soldered. Anyone know for sure?

I'll post pics of it once I get it cleaned up better.

See less See more
#3 ·
Shoot it, check it, and move on.... If it runs well, I wouldn't worry about it being a little on the large side.

That is a good looking 93k. Did it come with the vented hand guard?

Would you mind sharing where you got it and what you had to give for it?

#11 · (Edited)
hi, this is chuck at kellyenterprises, the vector/kellyenterprises exclusive VKE 93K has the same reciever as on all vector 93 and 53 guns, the big differance is the rcm, 12.5" cold hammer forged barrel, basicly a hk g3 k barrel in 556, its got hk type fluting, coldhammer forged 4145v ,hk threads on the end and 1/7 twist, i wont make any 93k's without it, vector builds these for me as my exclusive, and it will stay that way, they are my project, and i am just trying to do the right thing by these. The parts kits are the same as on all 93 guns they make. i also put a hk 93 handguard on it , but i vent it first, they look great and are free with the gun, i never sell these handguards alone, i just put them on my exclusive guns, and i have a whole line of VKE's with them on, from the 51 on up. All these VKE-93K'S AND 91K'S FOR THAT MATTER ARE MARKED AS SUCH ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEIVERS, THIS WAY YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT THEY ARE MINE, AND COME WITH THE UPGRADED BARRELS! The 91k has the rcm 4145v coldhammer forged ,threaded, 1/10 twist, 12 flute hk blueprint g3k barrel and a ptr receiver, as long as i can get these receivers , i will make em like this, they are also marked VKE-91K ON THE LEFT SIDE OF RECEIVER, AND ALWAYS COME W/ THE RCM BARRELS. THE 4.5" BRAKE IS WELDED ON , BUT A GUNSMITH CAN GET IT OFF EASILY ENOUGH , OR VECTOR WILL DO IT, BUT I MAKE THEM BOTH, 93K AND 91K AS A PISTOL OR SBR TOO, THEN THE HK FLASHIDER UNSCREWS OFF FOR A SUPPRESSOR. I HAVE NOT TESTED IT W/SUPRESSOR YET , AND I MAKE NO CLAIM IT WILL WORK, SO TRY CANS AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT ,I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHERS IT WILL BE FINE, PERSONALLY , I'D LIKE TO TRY ONE AND FIND OUT, MAYBE WHEN I GET A DAY OFF, ( YEAH RITE, LIKE THERES TIME FOR THAT OPEN 9-9 ,7 DAYS A WEEK!) Anyway, we are kellyenterprises net llc , and we have a pretty nice site, or so i'm told, please check it out, you can email me anytime at cmmalta2@comcast.net, but if you have questions, best to call so we can talk about what you need, its always better! ALSO , these are vector guns, they are not hk's, and we dont claim they are, jason at vector has been there for some time now, and he makes things to the specs he's comfortable with, not exactly the same as hk, but sometimes better in some ways, he says the bolt gap will give you more life and round count, i dont know from shooting them , as i never have time, but in all the time i have sold the 93's ,53's and the new 93k, i have never seen one come back for a prematurely shot out barrel, we have had some 93's come back, in all these years, but not for that. so ... check out my site, also we have these on gunbroker, i have over 20 on gb, and 0ver 70 on my site, all sorts of package deals etc, you will be surprised,I have been giving blackhawk slings and hk snap clip with the vke and v series guns on my site, and will until they run out, its a freebee, for shopping with us, when i run out i will get more slings,as long as i can get the hk snap clips and slings ,i'll include them, thanks for reading, sincerely CHUCK MALTA, 305 923 6560 ANYTIME!

#13 ·
Well I finally managed to get it to the range.

First 60 rounds I had an FTE every 4th round or so, it's ejecting very weakly for an HK, so I'm going to replace the extractor spring, the last 40 rounds though didn't have a single FTE and it ran great.

The only issue I have with it is the windage is all the way against the stop and it's still shooting about 5" left, other than that I'm really happy with it.

#14 ·
It it's shooting that far off, I'd send it back for repair. Vector can fix the extraction problem as well. If it was my rifle, and it had the stellar bolt gap that yours has, I'd make sure they fixed the sights on the rifle I sent and didn't give me a replacement. I bought a V93 last summer and had to send it and it's replacement back, one for bolt gap issues. By the way, they were really great about supporting their product. The rifle I ended up with is fantastic.

#15 ·
I can't tell if it's a canted triple tree, canted rear sight, or if the barrel isn't perfectly square, I've sent them an email about it so we'll see what happens. If it was just the irons that were messed up, I wouldn't mind as much as I plan on running an aimpoint, but if it's a canted barrel, that will screw up any zero I have at any ranges other than the zero range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.