HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have searched all over the net looking for more info about the Vector Arms V94 and it seem there are only 2 videos on youtube I have found even showing one off and hardly any info about it. I know its built on an LSC receiver and RCM parts, cooking tube looks "ribbed". Some posting say vectors are trash while others say there golden, I just want to know if they work right out of the box, I'v been burned by AK builds in the past that needed to be rebuilt from a poor hackjob and I don't want to be burned on an MP5 clone this time around. I do plan on adding a stock to SBR later on. Any info and opinions would be much help.

·
Registered
10,250 Posts
Ehhh... depends. I haven't heard anything negative about the new V-94s other than the appearance of the cocking tube. In any case, you have the advantage of buying from Atlantic. These guys have bent over backwards helping customers with problems and have been better at it than some of their manufacturers. Nothing against Ghillie or Chop but from a dealers standpoint Atlantic is hard to beat.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Ehhh... depends. I haven't heard anything negative about the new V-94s other than the appearance of the cocking tube. In any case, you have the advantage of buying from Atlantic. These guys have bent over backwards helping customers with problems and have been better at it than some of their manufacturers. Nothing against Ghillie or Chop but from a dealers standpoint Atlantic is hard to beat.
Yep. All three are first class. Can't go wrong any way you go.

·
Registered
316 Posts
FWIT - my V94 (or MP5-40 clone) was DEFECTIVE right out of the box. AFter three trips to the factory and all new HK bolt, extractor, ejector etc. etc. etc. it will work well with (factory) brass (only) and ONLY with the HK mags. (not the Vector)

So....remember.... It DOESN'T say HK on the side!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one of the original released Vector V94. It is great other than the 3 lug and barrel were not to spec, so you couldn't run a suppressor. Rather than go the easy route and have mine rebarreled I had it converted to an SD. It is a great weapon as an SD. I agree with LItigator123 on the vectors that were released in 40/10/357. I have a SBR 357 had to upgrade all internal parts to german to get it to run. Have the same barrel issue as before. I am sending it off to have it rebarreled with an Urbach 357 barrel. While it runs great now, it should be awesome after that. I like the 357 sig round.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts