What can anyone tell me about the Vector guns. Who makes the receiver. Who makes the bcg ,barrel, parts for the gun. What is the quality like. Are they just assembling SW kits? Do the mags fit correctly?
I just got my vector arms mp5, and it has rcm bolt carrier and bolt , the sporter rifle functioned good out of the box , although I do have a few questions for more experienced members to see if they are problems or if thats the way all hk94's are.
1. If you dont slap the charging handle to charge the sporting rifle it usually doesn't want to put the bullet into the chamber.(so get your mp5 slap down)
2. Mag well is very tight and took me about 30-40 mag insertions to get the mag going in smoothly , maybe it was just hand training me on how to get it in there smoothly or maybe it was extra thick paint on the mag and the receiver.
3. Bolt carrier has play back side to side in the receiver probably 1/8 inch or so, seems off to me but that might be just the way it was made.
4. The box it ships in, is a kick you'll laugh , it was zip tied to the box in a few places like a toy gun you get from walmart.
1. Not really. I can ease my charging handle forward and it'll still chamber.
2. Mag wells can be tight. It can also be the magazine catch. Took me a few times. Though honestly, my full size has the anti-rattle paddle and my K has the old style paddle. The K works better it seems.
3. A very small amount o play is probably ok. Not an excessive amount.
4. That's funny. I wanna see that.
The following is based on a 9mm. I assume that's what you were asking about as .40's have plastic mags and therefore no paint to wear off.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Come join the discussion regarding HK pistols, long arms, NFA arms, HK accessories, HK history and trivia and more.