HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
that is great. I'm waiting for the paperwork to clear so I can get my V-53 from the dealer picked up. I think it's better to forget about them for awhile otherwise you probably go nuts waiting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
anyone know if they sell mp5sd's with retractable stocks? Or should I expect to swap them out myself.

Am also interested in the price it ran you. PM if you'd like. :13:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't post what I paid for it since I paid dealer price for it, it wouldn't be fair to Vector and they really treated me right on this one.

I will say the overall cosmetic appearence and build quality is excellent. The suppressor doesn't not have the older ribbon type HK baffle stack but a more mordern type. The barrel has the same port configuration of a HK SD barrell but I suspect it's a RCM one. The handgaurd cage is sheet metal, and the welds are all very nicely done.

Very happy camper!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I can't post what I paid for it since I paid dealer price for it, it wouldn't be fair to Vector and they really treated me right on this one.

I will say the overall cosmetic appearence and build quality is excellent. The suppressor doesn't not have the older ribbon type HK baffle stack but a more mordern type. The barrel has the same port configuration of a HK SD barrell but I suspect it's a RCM one. The handgaurd cage is sheet metal, and the welds are all very nicely done.

Very happy camper!

I completely understand.

Are they still making these? Do you know what they retail for?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Vector has presold all of the sd's they will be building. I had a chance to handle one of the first ones they built quite a while back. I own an RDTS SD and the first thing I noticed about the vector is how light it was compared to mine. The quality of the build looked good. Please post a range report when you have a chance to fire that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vector has presold all of the sd's they will be building. I had a chance to handle one of the first ones they built quite a while back. I own an RDTS SD and the first thing I noticed about the vector is how light it was compared to mine. The quality of the build looked good. Please post a range report when you have a chance to fire that.

I will post more detailed photos and a full range report as soon as I can.

I think the RDTS suppressor tube is steel while the Vector tube is Aluminum which would account for the weight difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts