HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Question: do the surefire mags work with these?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I plan on picking up one of these soon, installing the 922r parts and breaking the weld on the folding stock. Wish the SGM mags were more reliable as I would love to have more than the factory 5 rounders for home defense.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Better ergos and better accessories out there such as a billet aluminum lower and left hand forward handguard cocking handle, plus dealer cost was 500 clams

·
Registered
60 Posts
Better ergos and better accessories out there such as a billet aluminum lower and left hand forward handguard cocking handle, plus dealer cost was 500 clams
Blitzkrieg got me interested in the MKA 1919. So I went out and bought one along with a billet lower, side charging forend and a few more goodies (still waiting on the 10 round mag and breacher choke to arrive). I must admit that the tolerances are kinda off in the gun but nothing a dremel and a vise can't straighten out. The VEPR 12 out of the box is superior than the MKA 1919 in my opinion, but the accessories for the MKA 1919 are growing and making it a nice option. I still wouldn't mind getting a VEPR 12 from atlantic some time in the future...

Here's a photo of the finished product:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Very nice. Mine is still stock because my new retreat home build takes superior position right now, but I've only had a few failures to feed related to my (QC rejects from batches) handloaded buckshot. The furniture and lower are a bit cheesy but the accessories will fix that and the ergos beat the Saiga hands down. Invector choke is a plus. It's a project gun that you are well into finishing. Not anti AK, own (3) 7.62s and a '74

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.