HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's another thread on these, but there's a GB Buy Now auction that starts at 7:43 pm ET today. Shows 8 of them will be available and wanted to make sure that those that have been looking for this rare bird get a chance at them. Here's the link:

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/625816397

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Thanks, just bought one!

·
Banned
47 Posts
Dang it...I could not resist. Just kind of cool and unique. I guess what they said about a "HK sickness" is true!

Now..where can I get more of the 16 round magazines that come with this handgun??

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Dang it...I could not resist. Just kind of cool and unique. I guess what they said about a "HK sickness" is true!

Now..where can I get more of the 16 round magazines that come with this handgun??
If you find a place, let me know. Apparently the regular 13 round US P2000/USPc mags don't fit. Gotta find some 13 round Euro p2000 mags for cc...and more 16 round mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
47 Posts
Interesting...but at least I could use higher capacity VP9/P30s in the P2000 using this doohicky: HK P2000-P30 Mag Adapter | X-GRIP Mag Adapter

I bought some XGRIP things to use the full size VP9/P30 mags in my new P30SK, which is really kind of cool.

Do the 16 round mags that the P2000 from Germany featured in this thread exist anywhere?

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
I will confirm when I pick up the gun next week, but apparently these euro p2000's have a different frame than the USA p2000's and your p30 mags aren't gonna work. The usp9c and p30/vp9 mags are wider and don't fit in the frame of the euro p2000.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Apparently these euro p2000's have a different frame than the USA p2000's and your p30 mags aren't gonna work. The usp9c and p30/vp9 mags are wider and don't fit in the frame of the euro p2000.

Can any of our resident experts confirm this?

And if true...where then does one get more of the 16 round magazines that work in this "Euro" P2000?

·
Banned
47 Posts
Dang...dude is FAST. I ordered this P2000 this morning, and just got notice it has shipped. Thumbs up for this GB seller guys: Jim Miller.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Yeah...mine shipped out same day as well.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
One of our best experts is on a temp vacay but I am thinking you Too guys will hit it off once he is back...............
Any idea when our sixy friend returns?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts